POTONGAN HARGA RM40 UNTUK SETIAP SAMPING!

Program 1 Dinar Emas, 1 Bulan

18 novembre 2011

Footnote : Program Ijazah Luar Negara

1. My previous post on Program Ijazah Luar Negara had really created a huge misunderstanding among Malaysians students.

2. Again I would like to say here that I am not aiming my opinions to certain Malaysians. I felt that we, as a student were given a huge responsibility to bring something that we all can benefit from other countries. For example, work ethics, mentality, social responsibility and technology.


3. But some people thought that I was attacking them, saying that they do not deserve the scholarship and that they are wasting our people's money. Do these people think that I am talking about them? For some, maybe it was too harsh, but fact is fact. If we do not start being responsible, than yes we are wasting our rakyat's money. Money that could be used for the benefits of others, for example the welfare of poor students or orphanages in Malaysia. If we choose to be responsible, then the money that our parents paid every month would be worth it. If not, don't you think that our people would be upset with us?

4. What I meant was that we need to be alert and continue to perform because; the scholarship doesn't come without demanding a huge sacrifice from us. If some people think that it is wrong for someone to correct his or her friends because he or she believes that we all could do better than our current performance, so be it.

4. I was hoping that readers will felt some sense of appreciation for their current state and to install some strong sense of responsibility. To try and make some improvement would make us better, a worthy person to deserve the scholarship for the nation's improvement. Then again, people are easily misunderstood that's why two people could not get along if they do not share a common stand, or sometimes due to some misunderstanding.

5. If you thought that I am attacking you, think again. Read and understand what I was talking about rather than be emotional and angry.