POTONGAN HARGA RM40 UNTUK SETIAP SAMPING!

Program 1 Dinar Emas, 1 Bulan

29 décembre 2011

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year


Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. - Benjamin Franklin
1. I would like to wish Merry Christmas to my friends, and Happy New Year to all. 2011 was a critical year, a revolutionary year for our social, economical and political stability. May next year promises great opportunity for our future, and for a better Malaysia.

2. For 2012, I will start with my internship program, either here in France, or in Malaysia. Next year also the year where I would decide where to go based on my academic performance. So, you see next year is important for me, and it is also important to you.

3. Know why is it important to you and start to think, list and act upon your resolutions. Below is the easiest way to kick-start your 'New Year Resolutions'.
  1. Write your goals on a piece of paper
  2. Create a step by step plan to achieve your goals
  3. Create a reward system for each step that have accomplished
For more information, go to Write Your New Year Resolutions.