POTONGAN HARGA RM40 UNTUK SETIAP SAMPING!

Program 1 Dinar Emas, 1 Bulan

12 novembre 2011

Seksualiti Merdeka and Gay Muslim

1. Recently, we heard the news about 'Seksualiti Merdeka'. It is an annual sexuality rights festival held in Kuala Lumpur that features a programme of talks, forums, workshops, art, theatre and music performances. This programme is also being organised by a coalition of Malaysian NGOs, artists and individuals.

2. I personally have nothing against the LGBT community, I see them as a human being, equipped with feelings and emotions. Althought I respect them, doesn't mean that I agree with them. The same cas as going to, for example the night club. If you say that you went to a night club, I respect your action but I don't agree with it. Get the point?


3. Again, no one should be discriminate based on their gender, race, religion, or even sex orientation. What I mean by this is, this minority shouldn't get beat up all the time, being neglected by their work colleges or even being called with bad names.

4. For the next case, 'Gay Muslim'. Now, this is actually against the religion itself. Although for others, drinking alcohol is perfectly fine, but the Muslim it is considered as sinful and should be punished. The same goes with 'Gay Muslim', for me it's not okay, and it's just... you guys can do better than this right?

"So many people like to promote human rights, even up to the point they want to allow lesbian activities and homosexuality," Ali told Reuters. 

5. For me, yes and no at the same time. We all can stand, shoulders to shoulders, but to the point double crossing the religion itself? I think not.

6. There are many researches telling us that this sexual orientation can be developed naturally,  some says due to the cultural or environment aspects. Again, people can change, don't see others as a sinner, or 'pious' for the rest of their life. See them as you would like others to see you, with love and respect.